MyLife (The Life of Jimmy Bui)

The purpose of me using blogger is so that I can record my interesting escapades that I encounter through my life. I've had interesting trips, met interesting people, done interesting things, and such but no place to record them! I'll slowly edit my profile online so that perhaps I can continue to meet interesting people more down the line. I could've done a journal but then I wouldn't be able to share them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA

Sunday, April 02, 2006

My First Time at Studio 8

I checked out Studio 8 for the first time on a Thursday night. Here's a list of the things I observed or found out:


1) There were a lot of asians. ALOT. I'm asian myself but I felt somewhat out of place. Then again, I still feel out of place hanging out with my Mexican friends.


2) I can still get in for free at a Hip hop club, and I wasn't even on the guest list!


3) Hip hop clubs are like the jungle. Guys go on the prowl and would look at a girl like a lion looks at a gazelle, ready for the pounce!


4) Unlike salsa clubs, if you want to dance with a girl you just go up to her...when she's already dancing with her friends!


5) A brass pole is meant to go all the way up to the ceiling for full support, brass poles wobble if they're only 8 feet tall and a girl swings on it.


6) Asian girls typically don't stand out to me, unless they have bigger than typical asian boobs with yellow highlights in their hair.


7) A girl violated me. She came up from behind me and pushed my shirt up, exposing my nipples. Fortunately I was fast enough to cover my chi-chis with my hands. Unfortunately, that left me unprotected from the waist down...as the girl took the opportunity to look down my pants.


8) Guys are intimidated by guys that can dance and will stay away from you, for fear that your crazy dancing will attract people enough where they'll be watching them instead.


9) My limit is one tequila shot per night, but anything else before that shot doesn't get me drunk.


10) I can dance my ass off by myself with no problems, until a girl comes up to me and starts rubbing against me. Then I get confused on what I can do.


11) Attractive girls like it when guys are drooling over them, however they'll push them away if the guy gets too close to them. So why were you flirting with them?


12) Guys will take every opportunity to touch a girl all over the place if the girl doesn't stop them.


13) Petite asian girls can't hold their liquor!


14) If you throw up in the club, security will automatically kick you out!


15) If you turn your butt to a girl, that's an open invitation for her to rub up against you.


16) There was one fight that broke out! A guy punched a girl!


17) Your friends consider you a good friend when you accept how they are when they're drunk.


18) Your drunk friends consider you a good friend because you don't like to drink!


19) There were two mad orgies with guys and girls in a pile, with all their clothes still on.


20) If you take away the asian faces and put Mexican faces on them, you'll find out that asians and Mexicans dress alike!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home