MyLife (The Life of Jimmy Bui)

The purpose of me using blogger is so that I can record my interesting escapades that I encounter through my life. I've had interesting trips, met interesting people, done interesting things, and such but no place to record them! I'll slowly edit my profile online so that perhaps I can continue to meet interesting people more down the line. I could've done a journal but then I wouldn't be able to share them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA

Monday, July 24, 2006

The White Suit Effect

I didn't think I could pull off wearing a whole white outfit, but I did!

Last Tueday I had to go to Agenda to meet up with Rodney regarding some information but before I did I had to decide on an outfit to wear. My girlfriend had bought me a really nice White cotton blazer that was thick, the second blazer I have that is white. The first one I had matches the thin fabric of my white pants but was ruined after I wore it just once at Carribean Gardens months ago (wine stains from an unknown person).

I had just bought a pair of really nice white pants from Gap for $10.00 over the weekend. Although I could probably pull off wearing a pair red undies or something I decided to wear a pair of white undies just in case someone flashes a light at my crotch, seeing through the thin fabric.

I wore these two things together, with a dark blue button down shirt, and a pair of white/brown Pumas, and I was all set to go.

Upon my arrival at the club I could already tell people were looking at the outfit. Whether or not the man worked with the outfit I do not know however after my meeting I had many people look at me down. There was a girl standing at the bar sipping on something and as I passed by she turned my way and looked me up and down. Quite an interesting feeling!

I felt a bit uncomfortable in my outfit believe it or not. Thoughts of jealous guys dumping red wine on my outfit kept passing through my head.

Eventually I left the club, untouched by wine and such. I even had a guy looked me up and down when I came over to Ruby while a guy was hitting on her! After looking me up and down:

"Who's this guy? You're bodyguard?" he asks.
"Yeah, he's my bodyguard!" Ruby responds.

A bodyguard that wears a full white outfit? I'd be scared to get it dirty if I *were* a bodyguard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home