MyLife (The Life of Jimmy Bui)

The purpose of me using blogger is so that I can record my interesting escapades that I encounter through my life. I've had interesting trips, met interesting people, done interesting things, and such but no place to record them! I'll slowly edit my profile online so that perhaps I can continue to meet interesting people more down the line. I could've done a journal but then I wouldn't be able to share them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA

Monday, June 12, 2006

A Conversation Between Jose & Piranha

It should be no news that Johanna the Piranha, the bartender with curly hair at Miami's, has been out to sleep with Jose. Let's not forget that Piranha has a husband, with child. Piranha is going back to Peru for 4 weeks so the following is a conversation that unfolded between the two. She calls him to tell him she's leaving and wants to know whether or not he's going to miss him.

Piranha: "Are you free tomorrow night (Wednesday)? I want to take you out dancing."
Jose: "No I won't, I'll be in San Bruno and will be going straight to work in the morning."
Piranha: "Why are you up there?"
Jose: "I'm staying the night up there."
Piranha: "Who's?"
Jose: "Some chick I'm banging right now."
Piranha: "I'm better than her you know."
Jose: "I seriously doubt that."
Piranha: "Why?"
Jose: "I've seen the way you dance and you suck at dancing. And the way a person dances can show how good they are in bed."
Piranha: "What!?! I'm good at dancing!"
Jose: "Not at the songs that I like (salsa)."
Piranha: "Don't you think I'm attractive?"
Jose: "I'm sure you're very beautiful to a lot of guys but to me, you don't look good at all."

At this pont Jose's kids were calling so we had to cut the conversation short, and I had a shower to take. Wow, what a conversation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home