MyLife (The Life of Jimmy Bui)

The purpose of me using blogger is so that I can record my interesting escapades that I encounter through my life. I've had interesting trips, met interesting people, done interesting things, and such but no place to record them! I'll slowly edit my profile online so that perhaps I can continue to meet interesting people more down the line. I could've done a journal but then I wouldn't be able to share them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA

Monday, June 12, 2006

What I Learned from James Bond

After watching "Dr. No" and "From Russia w/ Love", two of the first James Bond movies, I learned the following things:

1. When a disaster occurs, it's best to know where the exit is ahead of time (instead of running from one corner of the room to the other).
2. Know your priorities (work before make-out sessions).
3. If you hold a gun with two hands, it's less likely to be knocked out of your hands.
4. In case you are near an exploding building, run as far away as you can. Don't jump into the water unless you can swim a few miles in minutes.
5. The next time I think someone is going to go through my closet, I'll lick and stick a strand of hair on it.
6. Regardless of which country I'm in, everyone speaks fluent English.
7. It's not the size of the gun that matters, it's the man behind the golden gun.

More to come as I watch through the whole series with my dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home