MyLife (The Life of Jimmy Bui)

The purpose of me using blogger is so that I can record my interesting escapades that I encounter through my life. I've had interesting trips, met interesting people, done interesting things, and such but no place to record them! I'll slowly edit my profile online so that perhaps I can continue to meet interesting people more down the line. I could've done a journal but then I wouldn't be able to share them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

7:00am Thoughts on Love

Sometimes loving someone with everything you got is all you can do, especially if that love isn't reciprocated back.
Sometimes it's not the right time for them, sometimes it's not the right time for you.

If it were something true, remember that love always comes full circle. What may actually look like an end in heartache may be just a stall in that circle that ends in love.

But there is a sacrifice to make for this to happen.... you must keep that wound in your heart open.... always.... so that they have a way to come back in.

Never turn your back because you are bitter,
never yell because you think they are a quitter.

Never speak in ill-words because you are hurt,
never ignore them because you feel like dirt.

And someday.... maybe someday... they'll stop one day in their busy life and think of you.... and remember how you never

turned your back when they looked for you,
never yelled when you came crying to them.

always opened your heart when they came to you,
Never ignored them when they need you.

It might take them a month, 3 months, or a year before they realize how great you are. It's never in a day... and it's never in a week.... which ever day it is, give them warmth when they come back.... because sometimes it's just as painful to realize you hurt someone and come back to them.... than letting go of someone because love wasn't given back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home