MyLife (The Life of Jimmy Bui)

The purpose of me using blogger is so that I can record my interesting escapades that I encounter through my life. I've had interesting trips, met interesting people, done interesting things, and such but no place to record them! I'll slowly edit my profile online so that perhaps I can continue to meet interesting people more down the line. I could've done a journal but then I wouldn't be able to share them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA

Friday, May 05, 2006

Jose's Persisting Problem

This story is so funny, I just *had* to share it! This is a good example of how if you really want to get a person's number, you'll find a way to get it!

Premise

Before I can continue, it's important to state some important facts that were covered in previous blogs. To restate:

1. There's a girl from Taiwan (aka Taiwan Girl) that sends him text messages, emails, and calls him every day. he has not responded to a single thing ever. This has been going on since the beginning of the year.

2. There's a girl from club Miami (aka bartender Girl) that's married with a child, but keeps calling and texting him about how she wants to satisfy him and how she wants to mess around with him.

3. Octavio is our partying friend that doesn't seem to know when to stop partying. He's always calling jose to go out dancing, whom in turn calls me.

4. There's an older woman (aka Sandra #2) that has the hots for him, but isn't quite as relevant to this story but will be at a key point later.

5. Jose changed his number right before we stopped going salsa dancing so he could get some peace from these people.

6. His friend Abe, months ago, was interested in a woman...but stopped pursuing her because Jose was interested in her more...and this woman eventually became Jose's girlfriend. That was almost two years ago. His girlfriend is Sandra #1.

7. Octavio is really nice to Bartender girl, who in turn treats him like crap...uses him for drinks...entry into clubs...etc.

Courtesy of Jose, there are pictures for me to share.



Jose & Octavio


First Incident with bartender Girl

Just days after changing his number Abe calls Jose and tells him he needs a wingman. Abe is interested in this one girl and the girl and her friend want to go dancing. Unfortunately, they want to go to Club Miami. We had sworn not to go salsa dancing however Abe pulled a favor on Jose, stating to him that had he not given up on catching some game with Sandra #1 almost two years ago, they would have never hooked up. "You owe me" he tells Jose. So Jose's stuck in a bad rut. He has to go now.

Upon reaching the club bartender girl is nowhere to be seen "Good, she's not here" he thinks to himself. He spots Abe and the girls at the far end bar where bartender girl normally works at. He goes to the bathroom and returns and finds that bartender girl is there!

Jose has told Abe about bartender girl however apparently he's forgotten. "Why don't you leave your jacket with me" says bartender girl. Before Jose could figure out an excuse Abe responds "yeah leave your jacket with her!"



A picture of bartender girl. This is one of her better pictures. Ew.


The assumption at this point is that bartender girl wanted to hold the jacket so that way she could get his phone and get his new number. Fortunately Jose figured this out ahead of time and had put the phone in a hidden part of the jacket where she would have a hard time getting to.

So after a few songs of being a wingman Jose was tired of being there and requests to get his jacket.

Bartender: "Hey you changed your number. Why don't you call me so that way i can get it?"
Jose: "Okay sure, I'll call when I get home."
Bartender: "No, I want you to call me now."
Jose: "Well I can't, I don't have my phone with me."
Bartender: "Well that's fine. Why don't you give me your number right now."

"Crap" he wonders to himself. Fortunately, he's got a back up. He has a friend that he knows doesn't answer calls from phone numbers that he doesn't know, and he still has a generic voicemail.

Jose: "okay, here's my number."

bartender girl then proceeds to call the number...right there! It kicks into voicemail and she's satisfied that she has the number.

Jose: "Okay so can I get my jacket back now?"
Bartender: "Only if you give me a kiss."

She then extends her hand out, like she's the queen or something, while a bunch of guys are around them watching the whole situation.

Jose: "You know what, keep the jacket. I don't want it that bad."

Bartender girl gives him a dirty look, grabs the jacket and throws it at him. He leaves, satisfied that she doesn't have his number.

Taiwan Girl

Taiwan girl has been sending him emails telling him that she's sorry that she hasn't been able to call him because her phone bill's been racking up. She's sent him some interesting emails about how she's making plans to come out, was wondering if she could stay at his place, etc etc. All the while Jose hasn't responded to a single email or voicemail.

About 2 weeks after he changed his number he gets a voicemail from Taiwan girl! "hey baby, sorry I haven't called for awhile. You changed your number! I bumped into your friend so-and-so while he was visiting Taiwan..." "Impossible. How would she get it?" he wondered.

Apparently one of his friends was visiting Taiwan for some apparent reason and bumped into taiwan girl. Taiwan girl told him that she's a friend of Jose and he had changed his number before she could get it from him. Stupidly, the guy thought it was true and gave it to her!

Now if a guy changes his number, doesn't let you know especially when you've been having a relationship with only his phone, wouldn't that be a clue?

Jose calls his friend who says "I didn't know! She says she's your friend and she looks pretty cute!"



Taiwan Girl


Second Incident with Bartender Girl

Jose decides to head to Miami for a quick drink on Saturday night, thinking that it would be quick and okay. I had told him earlier in the day that I spoke to Octavio and that he was going to Monte Carlo tonight. So with Octavio out of the way, no way that there should be trouble. Right?

When he gets there he waves to bartender girl whom in turn gives him a funny look. "What?" he asks. "It's like seeing a ghost" she replies. Riight. Stupid answer from a stupid girl. Anyway he continues on and has a drink and dances with an old friend. He then sees Octavio dancing in the other room! "Ohh great" he wonders. They say hello to each other and Jose tells him "I changed my number so that I could get away from everyone." "Cool cool" Octavio replies.

Jose gets a call from his cousin, who says he's drunk and needs a ride home from the club Rodeo. So he leaves the club and drives to Rodeo only to call his cousin whom does not pick up the phone. After some time not finding him inside, he leaves a message telling him "Okay, I'm at the club but I can't find you. Rather then go home and have you wake me up, I'm going back to Miami's to wait for your call. But you HAVE to call."

So he makes his way back to the club and it's almost closing time. Octavio is drunk out of his mind and Jose worries and says he'll drive him home.

"Look i'm okay I'm okay" Octavio replies. "Okay fine, well give me a call when you get home so that way I know you made it."

"I don't have your number" Octavio replies.

"Crap" Jose thinks to himself. Rather than worry that a friend won't make it home, he takes a risk. "Okay here's my number. Call me when you get home. But if you ever f*cking call me to go out dancing don't even go there, but if you ever call to go out to play pool that's okay."

Sandra #2 is also at the club and asks him to watch over her friend, whom is also drunk out her mind. Sometime later in the night he gets a call:

"Hiiiii. What are you doing?"

Jose: "Umm, i'm okay." It's bartender girl.

Apparently bartender girl saw Octavio and Jose talking to one another with Octavio's phone out that she deduces that Octavio has the number. So what does she do? She obtains the number from the drunk Octavio before Octavio leaves the club.

Sandra #2, during the whole night, never asked for his number. Either she didn't know he changed it or she was polite enough to know that if he really wanted to give it to her he would have done so already. In any case Jose gets off the phone with her somehow and dances with bachata with Sandra #2.

"Don't dance so sexy with me" she tells him. Not dance sexy with Bachata? That's almost impossible unless you're dancing Wachata. He eventually gets caught up dancing bachata where he *has* to get close to her, apparently that was enough to give her an orgasm standing up (I'm concluding) which led to her trying to give him a kiss. "Whoa" he replies while backing off.

They continue dancing and Jose leans into her to thank her for the dance right to her face, and pulls away and gives her a hug.

Well, during this time Bartender girl went to the bathroom and came out right when Jose leaned into Sandra #2. From Bartender's angle, it looked like Jose was kissing her!

That was enough for bartender girl to leave him alone for a day. She sends him a text message saying "Oh I see now. You don't want to talk to me anymore because you have someone else to see."

Apparently bartender girl figures that he has a girlfriend, she has a husband, and she's attracted to him means a good excuse to mess around with him without getting caught. Riight. Have you seen how she looks? And that's a good picture of her.

Oh and his cousin? He never called. He apparently got a ride from a girl he met there and was so wasted he didn't call until late in the night. Around 2:00am when Jose calls *me* to tell me what happened!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home