MyLife (The Life of Jimmy Bui)

The purpose of me using blogger is so that I can record my interesting escapades that I encounter through my life. I've had interesting trips, met interesting people, done interesting things, and such but no place to record them! I'll slowly edit my profile online so that perhaps I can continue to meet interesting people more down the line. I could've done a journal but then I wouldn't be able to share them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA

Friday, May 05, 2006

The Rejection Hotline

Are you a woman and had a guy who just wouldn't leave you alone?

Was he always bugging you for your number even though you've told him repeatedly you're not interested?

Didn't you have to make up some number just to give to him, only to have your point not made across?

Well now there's a way for you to give these guys the right message. The next time a guy bugs you and you're just tired of him clinging to you like a lost puppy, give him this number:

408-985-6161

Memorize this number, give it to your friends, whatever you need to do because some woman out there is going to appreciate having this number.

Go ahead, call the number and see what it's all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home